Saturday, October 15, 2011

dream about apo*

in my dream
i was talking to my grandma
she was worried
(now realize
my grandma has passed
to the other side).
But i heard her
worries.
i looked across the street
and saw my grandpa
(now realize
my grandpa died
when I was 'round 2).
and i looked close
to see if it was him
under the hat
sitting across the street
he waved and said hello
and send me a thought message
for my grandma
whereever she feels safe
he is there.
i told grandma.
she leaned back.

there was a phoenix
at the moment
i was telling
the bird was flitting
its wings.
then
when she leaned
the bird fell flat
on the ground

the phoenix
is a bird that rises
from the ashes.
maybe my grandma
was roaming the house
worried 'bout somethin
but i hope
she heard grandpa's message
and went to other realm.

*ilocano for grandma

No comments: