Thursday, October 27, 2011

classroom crush

My classes are intoxicated
with thoughts of you
can't hear the teacher
cause i'm dreaming
about what we could do
not in terms sexual things
(although those aren't ruled out :)
but just the questions
I heard you ask
I heard me ask
in my head
and stifle my heart
to say
does this have to matter
what she says
yet she is judge

My classes are drunk
with standards
i don't want to jump
when she says how high
i'd rather sink
in my chair
as my mind knows
how oppressive she is
she weighs us with
guilt about truths
on what is right
what is wrong
just sink me
til i'm invisible
in her game
and if possible,
you'd be the other one
invisible too.

I hope you don't mind
that i'm spending my time
thinking of you
and the possibilities
of our thoughts.

No comments: